Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

DEATH OF PAUL WALKER: HIM FANS MAKE A FINAL TRIBUTE

Thousands of fans of Paul Walker met on Sunday where the actor died in a car accident . They organized a car rally in memory of the star of Fast & Furious .

Fans of Fast & Furious is still inconsolable since the death of Paul Walker, occurred on November 30 in a car accident. Thousands of them gathered yesterday at the scene of the tragedy which killed the actor for the last race in his honor. Many participants arrived at the wheel of supercars in memory of the star and his friend , Roger Rodas , who also perished in the tragedy. " These people have touched so many people in their lives ," he told one of the participants at the Los Angeles Times. "These people were unique ."

VIN DIESEL LOST " ITS OTHER HALF "

Paul Walker , 40, and Roger Rodas , 38, died on November 30 when their vehicle struck a pole on Santa Clarita before you go up in smoke. The two friends were returning from a charity gala Reach Out Worldwide , an association founded by the actor to help people affected by humanitarian disasters worldwide . According to the coroner's report , Paul Walker died of his wounds and burns caused by the explosion of the vehicle, while Roger Rodas has died of " multiple traumatic injuries " .

Colleagues of the actor are also deeply shocked since his death , beginning with Vin Diesel , who shared top billing with him in the Fast & Furious saga . He described his friend as his " other half " . In a very touching messages posted on Facebook , Vin Diesel spoke of his visit to the family of the deceased . " When I heard the news, I immediately went to California with his mother when I left the plane. I thought they needed my strength , but I 've realized when I arrived and I collapsed that it was me who needed the took their mother in his arms . its me and told me she was sorry . sorry ? Are you a mother who has lost her son . it told me : ' Yes, but you, you lost your other half " , wrote about Vin Diesel Paul Walker.

0 comments

Post a Comment