Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

SELENA GOMEZ IN FULL DEPRESSION? She reassures FANS

While she has canceled her Australian tour to " take time " for her, Selena Gomez says she has never been happier ...

It said the new conquests jealous of Justin Bieber, anything to get his ex , or worse , in the burnout, but we will say : Selena Gomez has never been so happy ! In any case the assertion of the singer , 21, who held to reassure his fans on his health after announcing the cancellation of his Australian tour , scheduled for next year.

" I had not been happy for a long time . I am blessed and grateful for the future , I feel happy and finally released me for all those I love ," wrote Selena Gomez on his Instagram account , attaching a photo of showing with a baby in arms , most likely his sister .

The "Stars Dance Tour" Selena Gomez was completed in late November after 55 concerts in the U.S. and Europe and the former Justin Bieber had to go on Australian roads but a few weeks later announced it was canceling his coming to " take time " for her. An unexpected announcement that his fans worried about his health . "My fans its very important to me and never, I do not want to disappoint them. But it became clear to me and the eyes of my relatives after years to have put my work before everything else, I needed to take time for me to be the best possible person , "said the singer in a statement.

0 comments

Post a Comment