Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sarkozy to his supporters: "I'll always be there"

Former President Nicolas Sarkozy said Tuesday, Dec. 24 at his supporters on Facebook that he would "always there among [them]", in a message for the holiday season.

"My dear friends, a very merry Christmas to all of you! During the year 2013, I could count again on your support, your friendship and loyalty," writes the former president of the nearly 900,000 subscribers his Facebook page.
I am extremely grateful and rest assured that I'll always be here with you, "he continued
The year 2014 could sign his actual return to the political scene after 2013 increased to distill messages through the media.

Nicolas Sarkozy sent his last message on October 7 at the time of the announcement of a non-suit in his favor in the Bettencourt affair.

0 comments

Post a Comment