Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

NICOLE KIDMAN: DISCOVER THE WONDERFUL SURPRISE SHE WANTS TO MAKE HIS CHILD !!

Nicole Kidman is very eager to start shooting his next film in the desert . She hopes to take her children on stage, as she confides to theguardian.com .

Nicole Kidman for her children to travel with his job. The actress will play Gertrude Bell 46 in the next film by Werner Herzog, Queen of the Desert . The filming of this project will take place in the desert to capture the history and life of this woman who was a writer , adventurer , officer , archaeologist and spy.

The actress wants to take her younger children with her to show them the desert. She has a son and a daughter, Connor and Isabella , adopted with ex- husband Tom Cruise and two biological daughters Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret , she had with her ​​husband Keith Urban. " The shooting will last a few months so I'll take my girls for their education. So we take plenty of sunscreen and give them the chance to experience different cultures, says Nicole Kidman theguardian.com . Within a few years , they will be able to say . "When I was 3 , I was in the desert with my mother , 'When I explained to them that they should go up on camels and they live in tents , their eyes lit . "

Nicole Kidman has built his career by playing a range of very different characters , burlesque Moulin Rouge, The Railway Man sad . When it comes to choosing a role , Australian accepts those who pose the greatest challenge . " As an actress , timing is important, especially as a mother with small children , so it 's mostly get lucky . I try to never let myself be guided by fear. C ' is how I choose things , says Nicole Kidman. If I feel that it is dangerous , or that I 'm afraid , so it attracts me more , probably. "

0 comments

Post a Comment