Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

TIME OF RETIREMENT FOR JUSTIN BIEBER?

Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber , 19, sparked a flurry of Twitter announcing his " retirement " Wednesday, December 25 , the day of the release of his film , and assuring his fans that he did " not give up " .

"My ' Beliebers ' [ nickname fans of singer Ed] beloved, officially I 'm retiring ," wrote Justin Bieber @ justinbieber on his account , followed by 48 million people .

My beloved Beliebers I'm Officially retiring

- Justin Bieber (@ justinbieber ) December 25, 2013
The message was retweeted more than 240,000 times by fans sometimes incredulous , now collapsed.

But in the aftermath, another tweet singer's confused : "The media talk a lot about me They invent lies and they want me to fail , but I will not abandon you , being a ' belieber ' is a mode. of life. "

The media talks a lot about a me.They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you , Being a belieber is a lifestyle .

- Justin Bieber (@ justinbieber ) December 25, 2013
As soon as this new message sent , the teenager tweeted the trailer for the film " Justin Bieber 's Believe ," a documentary devoted to him and released Wednesday.

Last week , Justin Bieber had announced on Los Angeles radio that he " abandoned music " to play golf .

0 comments

Post a Comment