Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

KATY PERRY AND JOHN MAYER, "MORE AUTHENTIC" AS KIM KARDASHIAN AND KANYE WEST?

Katy Perry had fun comparing the clip with John Mayer at the couple Kanye West and Kim Kardashian . Bubbly and sincere , the star spoke of his relationship in the show of Ellen DeGeneres .

Katy Perry and John Mayer have unveiled the video for their duet Who You Love and the singer did not hesitate to compare Bound 2 , the last clip of Kanye West who staged his fiancee Kim Kardashian topless motorcycle. With humor , Katy has said their video was obviously better with her ​​hair. "I think our response was a little more authentic because my hair flying in the right direction," she joked on the Ellen DeGeneres plateau.

"ON SHARING AN UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE FOR MUSIC "===> 


The star of 29 years and John Mayer live a rather turbulent relationship since 2012 . Previously , Katy Perry was married to comedian Russell Brand. It now feels that if her relationship with John works so well , thanks to their shared passion for music. " Yes, lots of fun . You know , we share an understanding and love for music , it is connected and it is as if he understands what I'm doing because it's the same thing, " a she explained . " And so, after a long hard day , I do not really have spread me he understands me It's nice that understanding. " .

In parallel with this collaboration with her ​​boyfriend , Katy Perry also released a new album , Prism , which she described as much more personal than his past projects. She has told Ellen DeGeneres she had redesigned the events that marked his own life during the writing process . "Teenage Dream was too much but it was very conceptual, almost as if I had created a cartoon character , this version of me exaggerated , and everything was very colorful, with lots of sweets etc. . This disc is much more vulnerable it shows another of my facets , another layer of my mind, and all the things that I crossed , and the road of positivity that I chose to take, " said Katy Perry.

0 comments

Post a Comment