Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

KIM KARDASHIAN: "I AM VERY EAGER TO DISCOVER WHAT ME 2014 RESERVE"

Kim Kardashian spent a year full of emotions and success. On his blog, the young mother has paid tribute to his fans and to those who made 2013 very special .

Kim Kardashian has not stopped the last 12 months between the birth of her daughter North in June , and the marriage of Kanye West in October. Without the support of his fans, the reality star would perhaps not have the pace. " So many things happened this year, and it's funny to watch these things and lists of the most discussed , all events and special moments of 2013 as we enter a new year, people " written Kim Kardashian on her blog. " 2013 has been a good year for me , and I am so grateful to you my wonderful fans . Thank you followed my journey this year, and I am very excited to see what 2014 holds for me ! XO ."

" 2013 HAS BEEN SUCH A GOOD YEAR FOR ME"

However, 2013 also had its share of problems for Kim Kardashian , who notably support his mother when she separated from her husband Bruce Jenner, and her sister Khloé face the scandal of his break with Lamar Odom . The latter decided to divorce the sports meet rumors of his drug addiction and his infidelities . The young woman has recently explained that she was ready to forget the past and make a fresh start for 2014. " I need a fresh start. I look forward this year to be completed. I regret nothing in my life. My life has made ​​me the person I am today and I am very happy that I 'm . whether it is , disgusting , beautiful or ugly , it happens and it changes you , " recently explained the sister of Kim Kardashian on her blog. " Life is how you live things ."

0 comments

Post a Comment