Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

VANESSA HUDGENS THE FILM CRITIC "SPRING BREAKERS" !!

Despite the success of the film Spring Breakers last summer , Vanessa Hudgens says she struggled to accept the role because she was afraid of the outcome and would not risk his career .

Vanessa Hudgens played this year in the film Spring Breakers Harmony Korine who also staged Selena Gomez. And if the film was a success, the former Disney star hesitated a lot before embarking on this adventure film , as she told the Flare magazine: " The thing about this film is that you do not know never what will happen to you. There were times when I was not sure of the final result , because no one can see the draft how he imagines . I trusted him knowing he would do something interesting , artistic and powerful . "

Revealed by the trilogy High School Musical, Vanessa Hudgens has been illustrated in dramatic and controversial films. The actress enjoys new challenges and wants to diversify its maximum roles: "I do not want to do the same thing twice I want roles that make me out of my comfort zone. " .

The actress is thrilled to have turned the page and Disney today to speak to an audience of his age : "Now , adults know me , not just those who have children this is great because . people my age see my work and appreciate it . "

His new film , Gimme Shelter, released on screens next year. Vanessa Hudgens plays a 16 year old girl tormented in search of his father.

0 comments

Post a Comment