Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MÉLISSA THEURIAU "JAMEL SAYS FRANCE IS NOT RACIST I AM NOT HIS OPINION." !!

Mélissa Theuriau talks about her new auto- entrepreneur life, the head of his own production company . It also gives its opinion on the French society, it calls racist.

Since leaving the presentation of Forbidden Zone (M6) in 2012 , Melissa Theuriau is dedicated to his production company , 416prod . A new life for the journalist who trusts this week in the columns of Paris Match ( on newsstands January 1) . And if it admits hesitated before leaving M6 . . " Before, I had the comfort of a good salary, a big team , a nice window Here it is the opposite and the same time, I now book movies that I love. it has no price! I sleep well since I do. "

It also tells about his love affair with Jamel Debbouze , whom she married in May 2008. And she says that being married to a French-Moroccan , is not something easy every day: " Almost every week, I wrote that I ' ashamed to France for marrying an Arab that disabled unclear align two words of French and, anyway, will die soon . I did not sleep at the beginning of our marriage. " Despite these cruel attacks, it can rely on the wisdom of her husband, which helps to overcome this: " Jamel has taught me to detach He said that France is not racist I am. . not agree with him . I suffered racism from that selected this man. "

" YOU ARE NOT THE SAME OPINION "

It also states that the fame of her husband is not a handicap , since in the end, they are quite different . " It is not of the same opinion or the same board I am the wife of the comic, but I don ' not necessarily wife his ideas . "

0 comments

Post a Comment