Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

BRITNEY SPEARS ADMITS TO HAVE BIPOLAR DISORDER (VIDEO)

On the occasion of a documentary devoted to him the American channel E! , Britney Spears discusses some of his fears and speaks for the first time , its bipolarity.

Britney Spears says. A few days before the beginning of his residence in Las Vegas , where she will perform in concert for two years, the 32 year old singer was Sunday night the star of a documentary aired on the American channel E! I am entitled Britney Jean , the name of his latest album. If most of the emission of half past one was advertising - barely - dressed for the show Britney Spears, showing the singer in various stages of rehearsals, the interpreter Piece of Me also entrusted facing camera on certain aspects of his life as fame, his depression and even ... sex!

Throughout the documentary , Britney Spears has never ceased to repeat : this is a very shy, who feels uncomfortable in society. "From the beginning , my life is made as to follow me wherever I go but I 'm not made for this medium cameras " , says the young woman, who became famous when she was a teenager . "I 'm shy since I was little. I'm a small. This is who I am, I can not do anything against it . Suddenly , I become this other person ... I am suffering from bipolar disorder , " she says .

" I LOVE SEX ! "

Long suspected of being bipolar , Britney Spears had hitherto never spoken publicly about his troubles , which led to a severe nervous breakdown in 2007, up to shave their heads . A dark period in the life of the singer, who had been highly publicized . " There was this time in my life where I could not leave my home without a score of cars behind me . I felt alienated . But time has taken effect and we finally left me a little quiet when he saw that I had not left my house for two years , "said Britney Spears.

In a lighter note , Britney Spears also mentioned sex, omnipresent in her music and videos but now the singer seems to have finally banished when she passed the milestone of 30 years. " I love sex. I think it's great! " She says , laughing. " But I have a different view of things now that I 'm older . Sometimes I feel like 20 years and sometimes I feel like 50 years," says it .

0 comments

Post a Comment