Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER ON TWITTER AD: "I HAVE OFFICIALLY MY RETIREMENT" !!

Canadian singer Justin Bieber has officially announced that he was going to retire at the age of 19 years on the social network Twitter this Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 .

Here's a Christmas gift for the least original! Justin Bieber expected to announce on December 25 his fans that he was ending his career. " My beloved Beliebers , I officially take my retirement," he posted on Twitter there are only a few hours . A message from retirement in less than 140 characters that has been a bombshell on the famous social network for its 48 million followers . An hour after I wrote the first message , Justin Bieber always explained on Twitter: " The media lot of me They invent lies and they want me to fail but I will not abandon you Being a belieber is a lifestyle. . " .

" I'LL TAKE SOME TIME FOR ME "

So true retirement or stunt to promote his second movie coming out just now in theaters? The singer of 19 years Will he take a vacation before returning to several months with a new image and a new album ? The mystery remains unsolved since his sensational announcement there a few days at Micro Power 106 . "After the new album, to be honest, I 'm retiring , man , my retirement," he told the host Big Boy 's Neighborhood . " I'll take a little time for me. I think I'll stop the music . [...] I'll just stop. Quit . I'll play golf . I not kidding . " If the producer has since tried to reassure his fans, Justin Bieber seems determined to move away from the star system . 

0 comments

Post a Comment