Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

THE LOVE LETTERS OF BRAD PITT TO HIS EX !!

How to ruin Christmas Angelina Jolie? Out old love Brad Pitt to his former letters. Jill Schoelen who shared the life of the actor in the 80s when he was 18 years says he wrote the most beautiful poems a man can write a woman .

And no, there was no Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston in the life of handsome Brad Pitt. In his youth, he had a hectic personal life and he was madly in love with a beautiful brunette named Jill Schoelen . The young woman is an actress but made little film like Cutting Class in which they were partners while Brad was not yet known. At that time he was only 18 and he has been dumped like an old sock by Jill . She confessed to him that she had fallen in love with the director of Cutting Class . He told the Sun "I was shocked and told him : I break I took my bag and I jumped in a taxi It was still the era of communism in Hungary J '. . . I spent the night in Budapest, sitting on a bench , smoking cigarette on cigarette, next to a local bum who did not speak a word of English . "

"I will always love you "


Devastated by the break , he wrote passionate letters to his ex . These love words on paper were found . And it's not going to please Angie is sickly jealous . It is hoped that Brad has cracked a gift and a lot of love at Christmas for the mother of his six children words because it will have a heart attack when she discovers the secrets of her boyfriend.

Brad told Jill Schoelen , " I adore you, I will always love you . I can not stop thinking about you. I do not feel good when you're not by my side ." According to Radar Online , Jill was very touched by his words : " He wrote me the most beautiful poems a man can write a woman He was so deep and moving. " . Here is one that is not afraid of the tornado Angelina ... However , it should !

0 comments

Post a Comment