Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

LADY GAGA TALKS ABOUT HIS LOVE STORY WITH TAYLOR KINNEY

Separate Taylor Kinney Lady Gaga ? Not really and she proves it in an interview for the magazine to be published in Fashion February 2014.

Happy! The Mother Monster can not be filled. In February 2014, Lady Gaga is the cover of Fashion magazine. On this occasion , she says. Since the star of 27 years is in a relationship with Taylor Kinney , 32, ( Vampire Diaries and Chicago Fire) it is in heaven . She even confided this love story: " It was hard for me to find, but I found the love When you meet someone who is not intimidated by the people around . you or love you receive, this is love . men have not always been happy for me. this is a challenge for a woman to be as successful . "

The couple have been together for over two years and Taylor always support his whims star. Yet , at one time much gave them separate . Gaga has had to silence the rumors by posting on his Twitter account a picture of Taylor and naked in a pool. Denied as it does not get better . They met in 2011 on the set of the video You and I. Stefani Germanotta has literally cracked as she saw her werewolf. "We were in the middle of a scene and I remember he kissed me , while it was not in the script. Then I was wondering if it was real or not. And as did not say that and I liked it , we continued filming " nothing. That romance.

0 comments

Post a Comment