Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT PROMISES TO CHANGE HIS NEXT ALBUM !!

For his fifth studio album, Taylor Swift is surrounded by new names. The change is now .

Taylor Swift is currently on tour for his album Red . Nevertheless, the ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles One Direction already thinking about his next album , his fifth . So much so that she flatly promised change for future productions. These would include collaboration with other feathers, history add new blood to his texts and messages they wish to convey through his music.

Thus, as and when the outbreak of his career, Taylor Swift has become more open , as she explains in Billboard , "I love working now . It's like learning. I want to be surrounded by people who love to write songs and have done for several years. Whenever I 'm in the studio , I learn, like building a drum track , and I get new perspectives on things . This is so exciting to continue to learn on a fifth album. "

In fact , fans can expect to rediscover Taylor Swift with future pieces . On this point she says , "From an album out , I try that the next one will . It gets to a point where each of them is a reinvention , this is what I like most . Like when it rings again and that people do not know where you're going with the next . " The she will sing accompanied by Prince William ?

0 comments

Post a Comment