Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

SELENA GOMEZ: A SUNDAY EVENING WITH QUIET AND TAYLOR SWIFT DEMI LOVATO !!

Selena Gomez is single but it certainly is a lot of comfort from his friends , starting with Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato , with whom she shared a FaceTime session on Sunday evening .

Selena Gomez is single but it certainly is a lot of comfort from his friends , starting with Taylor Swift. Sunday, she did not hesitate to post a photo on Instagram its Facetime session with Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato : " . . Simply a Sunday evening tea Taylor , laughter Demi Honestly, I can not complain " .
==> 

The singer and actress has recently canceled the end of his tour to spend more time with his family and his family. She admitted that it was a difficult decision to make. "My fans are important to me and I never want to disappoint them , but it became clear to me and my family after all these years to throw myself into work, I need time for me to be the best person possible. to my fans, I am sincerely sorry and I hope that each of you knows how you intend for me, " Selena Gomez had published the announcement of the cancellation of his last dates.

However, it did not give more details as to the reasons which led it to reduce its tour. According to media reports , it would have developed lupus there a few years ago and some recent symptoms would have pushed slow down. " She knows she needs time with this disease and pay more attention to her if she wants to have a healthy and fulfilled life," a source told Popdust .

The singer seems in any case all smiles since she sits . In particular, posted a very happy picture of her holding her baby sister in her arms. " For a long time I have not been happy," Selena Gomez was captioned on the plate.

0 comments

Post a Comment