Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ellen DeGeneres DENIES RUMORS OF THE SEPARATION WITH PORTIA DE ROSSI

No, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi will not divorce. In any case this assertion one of the two involved. " All is well in paradise ," according to Ellen .

Ellen DeGeneres debunks rumors. All is well in her marriage. She even live a fairy tale with his wife Portia de Rossi. The TV star and actress Ally McBeal have the knot in August 2008. It is in his talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show that she has responded to speculation of separation between her and his wife.

And it is with great irony that it has restored its truth. " The other day I was at the hairdresser and there were tabloid spread on a table. I noticed a particularly because I see that I am pictured in a corner of the blanket with Portia . I thought ' oh that's nice , they put us in the spotlight And then I read the title . Ellen Degeneres I smell a rat with Portia as they were so happy .' I say, ' but what what happens ? ' It's all so ridiculous . There is no problem in our paradise. I am very happily married . It is true that we argue from time to time because we are stuck . If one day there is something to know I would tell you here. "

A clear response from the host 55 is visibly irritated to see his private life disclosed. Just after the summer some have argued that Ellen and Portia were arguing because of the arrival of any child. However, in spring 2013 , the two young women told to have no desire for motherhood .

0 comments

Post a Comment