Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DEATH OF PAUL WALKER: The latest INTERVIEW PUBLISHED

Collider had met with actor Paul Walker shortly before his tragic death in a car accident on November 30 . The website publishes its latest public statements .

The death of Paul Walker never ceases to arouse emotion in the world and the last interview he gave to a newspaper shows how the actor was a loving personality , conscious of his neighbor. Publication Collider released what appears to be the last interview of the star, which philosopher , explained his view of life : "We think too much , however, if our decisions are not from the heart , it is not good . . If we follow our heart , so we always take the right decision , even if it hurts (...) I do not know how I came to this conclusion , but I just turned 40 and I made the balance sheet . "

Paul Walker was made ​​known in 1998 with the film Meet the Deedles , and for his participation in Pleasantville and Varsity Blues . And visibility gained through the films of the franchise Fast & Furious , has obviously changed his life : "Those that I thought my friends do not really I was so impressionable , innocent kid I thought I ' . . was cool. I smoked a lot of seals, I took acid and magic mushrooms , I thought I had been around the world and find out what was happening. I did not realize that some who were as your friends do really were not. It made me a little cynical sense. I realized that I was just a young hole c * l. It's ugly , but it is reality. this was a hard lesson for me. It happens again. "

" I THINK THAT IT IS A MIRACLE THAT I AM STILL HERE "

Yet , just before his tragic accident, Paul Walker seemed to put order in his life and in his career : "I survived and I came across , and I 'm more than a handful good friends now . I think it 's a miracle that I'm still here because I have not even tried . " Paul Walker died in the accident at the Porsche driven by her friend Roger Roda , the causes of death are not yet official . According to TMZ , " a reflective plastic brand " could be the cause of the accident. The object would cause hydroplaning car which lost control of the vehicle and led to the death of Paul Walker and his friend .


0 comments

Post a Comment