Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER KISSES A GIRL IN SOUND CLIP: SELENA GOMEZ IS CRAZY WITH ENVY!

Justin Bieber has earned the wrath of Selena Gomez after kissing a top model in her latest music video . The young woman has posted an ambiguous message on Instagram in which it seemed tackle her ex ...

Selena Gomez is apparently still not recovered from her breakup with Justin Bieber. In any case that suggests a comment posted by the beautiful brunette on social networks after the release of the new clip of the singer ...

In the video of All That Matters , unveiled earlier this week , Justin Bieber is seen repeatedly kissing a pretty girl , a young supermodel named Cailin Russo. A hot sequence that caused the hysteria of fans of the singer on Twitter. And on Instagram, Selena Gomez is , too, went his little comment. " I thought he loved only latin girls ...", has written the interpreter Slow Down , publishing a selfie on which she appears without makeup. For information, Cailin Russo is blonde and Caucasian ... The picture and comments were quickly removed and before the flood of comments, Selena Gomez wished to clarify a few hours later that his message was "not at all " addressed to his ex . Hmm ...

" I HAVE DONE MY JOB "

As for the lovely Cailin Russo - who has not asked anyone - also think the message was intended for Selena Gomez Justin Bieber - but nevertheless wishes not to meddle with what does not concern him ! " Selena is a superstar and I 'm just a girl in a clip. This is his ex and I think they still have feelings for each other ," said the manikin in an interview with website Cosmopolitan . "I 'm sure there is still bitterness but I was just doing my job photo she posted on Instagram Justin was clearly intended in reference to our kiss in the clip, but I repeat . : I did my job, " she said. And conclude on a positive note : " I loved the kiss " . That should be a little more annoying Selena Gomez ...


0 comments

Post a Comment