Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

KANYE WEST IS COMPARED TO A COP, FOR A SOLDIER AND MICHELANGELO

In the animated series South Park, Kenny is that it kills regularly. On stage, it's a Kanye who risks his life. Yes, Kanye West, you have acknowledged that today said it is also exposed a cop or IM when it occurs. Simple, modest, as usual.

In an interview SaturdayNightOnline.com, the rapper has indeed compared the perils of his games scene to those encountered by police officers and soldiers on the front lines.

I put my life in danger, literally! "

Here he talks about his tour "Yeezus" and false mountain on which it is perched during the show.

I think about when I read "Can not Tell Me Nothing" and "Coldest Winter", while the mountain is really, really high. And if I slipped ... One never knows. And I think that, I think my family and I'm like ... wow ... It's like being a police officer or be in a war. "
 Military-megalomania that seems to invade the U.S. showbiz while Tom Cruise recently compared the actor's work to that of a soldier overseas operations. Well, it is "only" artists? Whatever, in the same interview, Kanye West dropped the gun to the brush because it thinks "great, like Michelangelo."

0 comments

Post a Comment