Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

GEORGE CLOONEY GAY? "DENIAL IS AN INSULT TO THE GAY COMMUNITY"

While some may argue that George Clooney is gay , the famous actor did not want to confirm or refute the rumor , saying that it would be " disrespectful " to his friends in the gay community .

Like any self-respecting American superstar George Clooney is also a victim of rumors of all kinds. Recently, rumors of his homosexuality emerged . In the January issue of Esquire magazine, the American actor refused to answer the question ! "I think the last thing you see me do is jump all over the place saying These are lies! It would be unfair and disrespectful to my friends in the gay community," he said before He added: "I will not let anyone pass homosexuality to be a bad thing ."

" MY LIFE IS PRIVATE PRIVATE "

In the columns of the magazine , George Clooney also wished to reiterate : " My private life is private , and I 'm very happy." "I'll be long dead that people will still be there to proclaim that I am gay. I do not care , " he is fun. U.S. actor tells also the first time he came across an article about the rumors. " It all started with the title of a George Clooney 's gay gay gay So I said . I'm gay gay The third is a bit much. " , He says with humor before concluding " Nier would be an insult to the gay community."

0 comments

Post a Comment