Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Iker Casillas: THE SPANISH FOOTBALL DAD IS A LITTLE BOY !!

Iker Casillas, goalkeeper and emblematic captain of the Spanish football team , announced Friday, January 3 the birth of her first child, a boy.

That's a pretty new Iker Casillas who became a father for the first time in early 2014 year . Seen at the clinic Ruber Internacional de Madrid earlier in the day, his girlfriend Sara Carbonero has given birth to a little boy named Martin Friday, January 3, 2013 . " After months of waiting, Martin is finally here. It weighs 3.850 kg and he and his mom are doing well ," wrote the Real Madrid player in an email to his fans . At the age of 32 years, footballer who led the Spanish team to three consecutive sacred ( at Euro 2008 , the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012 ) will then pass its next to pamper and change the layers of her little boy .

If very little information has leaked regarding the delivery of Sara Carbonero , everything seems to have happened for the better. The first pregnancy of the young journalist 29 years he was also very beneficial. " I take my pregnancy so I 'm in no hurry to give birth. Would have been different if I had pain and I wanted it to stop , but this is not the case . I meaning beautifully and I take each day and now, " she said recently.

0 comments

Post a Comment