Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

TATI NEVES ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER: "THIS LINE IS LIKE A MAN MUST DO IN BED"

Tati Neves still pours more about his hot night with Justin Bieber. The young Brazilian who filmed Justin Bieber unwittingly gave more details to the news agency that AKM -GSI Page Six was quick to publish.

Tati Neves knows her fifteen minutes of fame since she appeared on a video of Justin Bieber still asleep in bed . Initially, the young 27 -year-old Brazilian said she did not want the video to be published , but it does not prevent from to reveal a little more about the evening and the night she spent with the young star 19 years.

"This is one of the best I've ever had," she told the AKM -GSI Media Agency , according to Page Six . Tati then developed his remarks by saying that the singer had to serenade her all evening and was called "Beauty" during the night they had spent together.

The model was then added that the star was very attentive and very caring . "There has been a lot of loving exchanges. He behaved like a man must do in bed ," she has said. Details which still annoy her ex, Selena Gomez.

Tati Neves has repeatedly denied having published the video itself that made the buzz around it. " It is not me who posted the video " she had told the British newspaper The Sun . I was still in bed with Justin when one of my friends sent me a text message asking me where I was. I replied "I 'm in bed doing cuddling Justin Bieber. The video was only for her. I am very angry against it . "
Justin Bieber always busy between his tour and his new documentary , refused to respond to these allegations .

0 comments

Post a Comment