Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Justin Bieber has chosen a mentor: Will Smith !

The singer who has not finished with his adolescent crisis needs to be taken care of him. This is Will Smith who gets stuck .

Justin Bieber aligns five albums that have all torn and his fans are a legion of young girls blossom to Japan ... But at 19, he continues to behave like a little punk feverish Saturday night : He pees in a bucket maintenance on the wall of a New York restaurant , he was caught leaving a brothel in Brazil or spit on his fans. A true rebel!

So even if he refuses to justify , "I have nothing to f ***** . Not my behavior , but I have nothing to f ***** what they say , " the singer regularly takes advice from some older than he stars . It is this that He says in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter. And if Justin is in regular contact with Oprah Winfrey and Mark Wahlberg, Will Smith has elected as the big brother figure to that iI can turn to. The calling each week to talk at length on the phone all the problems , as very professional staff and describing it as " the most far mentor. " Before concluding, " I know who I am, what I 've done and what I still want to do. I am glad the man I become. " And if Justin is happy, hope Bieber will subside ...

0 comments

Post a Comment