Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Liam Hemsworth COQUIN WITH JENNIFER LAWRENCE!

Liam Hemsworth has not stopped bothering Jennifer Lawrence about her Oscar on the set of The Hunger Games . The actor gives some anecdotes to Heat magazine.

Liam Hemsworth is worried about Jennifer Lawrence . Since she won her Oscar for her role in Happiness Therapy , the actress would have changed their behavior , according to his sidekick Hunger Games. The two stars in the saga embody the roles of Katniss Everdeen and Gale Hawthorne, and they are never short of teasing and jokes towards each other. "I think that intervention should take place soon ," says Liam Hemsworth to British magazine Heat , with much malice . "I tried to do , but it gave me the Oscar to the figure, and it is a heavy object. Sometimes she wears in a scene. "

JENNIFER LAWRENCE pretentious SINCE OSCAR ?

Both actors provide currently promoting the second part of the saga, The Hunger Games The Kindling . Even before Liam Hemsworth cares , Jennifer Lawrence was not quite the same . " I use to create disputes on the set! When I returned , I was there '' Things will change here .'' And I won the trophy everywhere. To be sure nobody ' forget , " she says , laughing.

Whether Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence, the two young men are extremely proud to participate in this film adaptation of books by Suzanne Collins . Some costumes are very impressive like the character Effie Trinket , played by Elizabeth Banks. This is not without arousing jealousy. "I feel an immense jealousy. I would like one day to be Effie and wear a dress and a wig ," says with a smile Liam Hemsworth .

0 comments

Post a Comment