Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Mamadou Sakho Crying citing his father. Mamadou Sakho background in tears recalling his father

You were not in front of your television this weekend ? Do not panic! Our editorial rewinds the foot pictures of these last three days. Program : Mamadou Sakho , incidents between supporters Nice or team France women . Here we go ...

Sequence emotion. On the plateau Club Sunday , broadcast on beIN Sport program, Mamadou Sakho broke down in tears when talking about his family : "I was a nomad of Paris I lived everywhere My first coaches . . people who knew my father, they said they would take good care of me. it touches me to see pictures of me small . Without these people, I would not be here , period. I think my dad. I idolized my father. I never dared talk about it on TV because I am a proud . I'll be back very, very far. (...) This is the football pulled my family of the galley . One day my father told me he was leaving. My character was forged at the age of thirteen. ( ...) People judge you on appearances but they do not really know the people . (...) I am a sensitive, but I also have a strong character . When we seek me , one finds me . I remain myself . " Get Out Your Handkerchiefs ...

0 comments

Post a Comment